What's your secret?

Someone asked me today, "If God made air how do Atheists breathe?"

I had to explain to him the obvious presence of gills under our horns that filter our the fire and sulphur, leaving behind frankincense.

How do you respond to someone like that without laughing?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, definitely not a friend. A student in my Sociology class. It was actually a pretty heated argument. Me and a friend of mine (who is Atheist) were discussing the bible when he jumped in. He is of the opinion that Jesus, the man, never even existed. I believe he did, but I've been having some trouble proving that on the basis of the bible (entirely hearsay). And that was what we were arguing about when he started on his little "creation" rant. God made the birds and trees, blah blah blah. Argument turned to sarcasm from the both of us and the subject was changed. thanks for the reply doone :)
Never mind answering his question ... he just disproved his own god!

His own beautiful logic:

- If god made air then atheists can't breathe.
- Atheists can breathe.
- Therefore: god did not make air, so god is not the creator of all things, so the Xtian god does not exist.
thanks noisician.. unfortunately, I don't think he would even care if he WAS wrong. :/

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Noel 4 hours ago. 17 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 7 hours ago. 62 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 11 hours ago. 45 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service