Apparently someone wants to speed up the process to hell for us.

You are all going to burn in hell! I am going fucking kill you all mother fucking atheists to speed up the process! Fuck this site! FUCK YOU! FUCK YIOU ALL! Bye! Bye!

BTW PS: I thought I would let you know again... FUCK YOU SCUM BAG YOUR TIME IS NEAR!!! TIME TO DIE!!!

PSS: I am going to find you!!!

My response
< LAUGHS! >

Tags: humor

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD I am so amused I can't even think of something witty to say in reply.
Oh no, he's going to kill off most of the professors and almost none of the criminals in America. Good for him. Sounds smart to me.
sounds like a catholic to me. Humm we'll lets "FUCK YIOU ALL! Bye! Bye!" dosen't sound to bright, oh and a "btw ps: and a pss:" yeah not bright, def catholic or crazy christ loving little freak. Either way im sure he got his ass kicked alot lol
>:(

Not that cool. I do not like this.
Ah the old death threat. You know you are on the right track when you get a death threat. I prefer the Muslim death threats, far more imaginative than just the Christian ones, don't you find?
"They will know we are Christians by our love, by our love, they will know we are Christians by our love." Goes to show your religion is a religion of hate.
Theatening an atheist with hell - it's about as absurd as me threatening you with an invisible baseball bat!
Let me put it this way: If you don't belive in The Flying Spagetti Monster - he will kill you with his noodly appendage ;o)

(Just shows you the wonderfull grasp of logic by these reigious people).

And you are wellcome to come find me... Pray to your god to give you my address. If that dosn't work - it may be his will and it shows he approves of atheism;)
Doesn't their bible tell them NOT to do shit like this?
Guess we'll be seeing him in "hell" too.

what an idiot.
"Bye! Bye!"

McLaughlin!!
lol. How cute.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

The need for knife control

Started by Jesus Christ in Society. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 18 minutes ago. 71 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service