Apparently someone wants to speed up the process to hell for us.

You are all going to burn in hell! I am going fucking kill you all mother fucking atheists to speed up the process! Fuck this site! FUCK YOU! FUCK YIOU ALL! Bye! Bye!

BTW PS: I thought I would let you know again... FUCK YOU SCUM BAG YOUR TIME IS NEAR!!! TIME TO DIE!!!

PSS: I am going to find you!!!

My response
< LAUGHS! >

Tags: humor

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such language, from a Christian!
Just curious, are people like this for real or is it just someone trolling the web and writing an absurd message to get a reaction? I haven't been back to the USA in 18 years so I might not realize how things are on the ground since GW brought god to the country. Is there a lunatic fringe running around with this much venom stored up?
Nah, at least not in public ;-) Back home (the DEEP south), it is a little kooky... like mention you're an atheist and people seem to look at you like you're the devil. One of my oldest friend still contends that I'm not really an atheist as if that's an impossibility.
As did my mother when I first told her. Which is funny because she believes in everything from jesus, aliens, & buddha to tarrot cards, feng shui & voodoo hexes. Don't ask me how she reconciles all that, I'm just grateful to have had the "cause for pause" as a result. Which coupled with the lack of stringent indoctrination left me free to discover atheism on my own....

Oh wait, no one asked.... *embarrassed grin*

Raised in Florida, now living near Atlanta, btw.
There is such a lunatic fringe running around, and this could easily be real. It could also, of course, be a Poe.
this is kinda scarey really. I mean this is a death threat ...
If the guy had just mentioned allah in his rant Homeland Security would probably have shuffled him off to Gitmo by now. Since its just an xtian threatening atheists its probably okay. We're not real amerikans any way.
OK!!! THANKS FOR THE WARNING!!! DROP BY ANYTIME!!! GOOD HEARING FROM YOU!!!

PS: THANKS FOR THE WARNING!!! REALLY!!! THANKS!!!

PSS: BEFORE YOU FIND ME!!! PLEASE FIND THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON!!! AND MAYBE EVEN THE 1/! BUTTON!!! THERE ARE OTHERS YOU MAY WANT TO USE!!! HOW ABOUT GIVING THEM A TRY!!!
& ISNT BAD!!!
> IS UNDERUSED!!!
OR HOW ABOUT }}!!!
GOOD LUCK FINDING THOSE KEYS!!!
AND THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON!!!
As I tell many of my "GOD FEARING" fiends... "you have to believe in hell to go to hell." To me i'm just food for the worms!
Some people just cannot accept that someone does not share their beliefs and take even polite disagreement as an attack. They see even the existence of people who don't share their worldview, even on as minimal a level as accepting the supernatural, as a threat.
Hm. This is slightly entertaining, but I tend to take death threats seriously.

A threat on one's life warrants the attention of law enforcement. Report it, and if you get the run-around, ask the person with whom you are speaking if they can guarantee your safety, because they will then have an obligation to investigate the matter, especially in states that have proactively adopted laws similar to the "Matthew Sheppard Act" that has failed in Congress. These laws generally protect the rights of minorities previously excluded from anti-discrimination and hate crime laws, including those with a known or perceived religious affiliation, sexual preference, gender identity or handicap.

Maybe I'm just sensitive to these things because of the deluge of hate mail I receive on a regular basis, but threatening another human's life is a serious matter, whether actual intent is there or not. At the very least, it is harassment.
And if a specific group is threatened, that makes the matter more serious, still.

I reported a threat of a school shooting on a video I made about the NIU shooting last Valentine's Day, and the miserable fuck that made that threat was found and prosecuted.

So, just to make everyone aware, exercise your right to protect yourself from harassment, and don't assume that these people won't act on their words.
"So, just to make everyone aware, exercise your right to protect yourself from harassment, and don't assume that these people won't act on their words."

Words to live by.

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 12 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service