Apparently Christians have made a new date for the Apocalypse... again. O.o

Okay... umm... so I was surfing youtube and I came across a bunch of videos made by various Christians claiming that the "Rapture" was to happen on May 21, 2011. I'm like WTH?!

First of all, I wondered how they came up with such a date, and second I wondered why they weren't following the crowd and saying that "the world will end on December 21, 2012?"

So I googled it... and came up with this...

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

Thoughts?

Tags: 2011, 21, 21st, Apocalypse, Christians, May, Rapture, Revelations, date, end, More…new, of, the, world

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I turn 24 on May 22, 2011...

Thanks God... (asshole)
The site puts the rapture on the time I listed here. The actual end of the world is on October 21, 2011, in which, the site specifies, the world will be engulfed in fire. The only way I can imagine that happening is if a comet or asteroid hit the planet and the burning bits of debri would cause worldwide fires. However, like all apocalypse theories, I shrugged this one off.
A really, really big solar flare/corneal mass ejection could engulf the world in fire, too.
Do they know something we dont. At the moment all religious sects are killing each other so is something planned for this date and they havent told us.
Why dont they ask their god.

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service