Apparently some christians believe it marks the beginning of the "Rapture."  What will you be doing May 22?

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I invite you here to the Bible Belt. I can get you a few dozen for FREE. Catch is... you have to bring them back home with you. This place is disproportionately saturated.
Your Christian is named Kristin? That reminds me of a guy I knew who named his cat Kitty
That's a fine name for a cat. I call mine Cat (the Latvian equivalent, actually).
Depending on the scheduling, I may be in Thailand.
Interesting.  Eat lots of food!

It's scheduled!

Take pictures.

That sounds exciting, I hope you have a good trip.

Waiting for the arrival of seven years tribulation and the anti-christ with everyone else who'll be left behind, what else?!

The so-called "rapture" is such BS. I still can't get over how many evangelicals still believe that myth, which was invented in the early nineteenth century.

I'm not sure.  I'd have to look at my calendar.  It probably involves making an outline for my end-of-semester presentation.  College waits for no (wo)man!
Haha, I was just thinking, "Why can't the rapture be two weeks earlier so that I won't have to take my finals??"
prepping for my birthday party 7 days later
Happy early Birthday wishes. WAY early!

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 6 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 6 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service