Apparently some christians believe it marks the beginning of the "Rapture."  What will you be doing May 22?

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be on my honeymoon that weekend. What timing.
Congratulations, Matthew!  Wishing you and your partner every happiness. ; }
A whold different kind of rapture.  Va-va-voom!

........... "*.*"

What's not to like. 30 years on and I was raptured when I was 13. Did not do any harm to me. Gospel Honey. Ha.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/7fqr4s/blondie-rapture

damn may 28th is my birth day.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
are we having too much fun?

=)

Fun topic bringeth fun giggles

It just goes to show you how much of a trance this kind of B/S can put on people.

I hope the traffic doesn't stop in the street while people are waiting to be raptured and cause a lot of car accidents because of this myth.

I think maybe I'll publicly commit as many "sins" as I can, at least those that are allowable by law.  I have no fear of hell, but I do fear wasting my one life in prison.
What happened to Dec 21, 2012??

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 49 minutes ago. 64 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 3 hours ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 11 hours ago. 7 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service