My Christian grandmither sent me this link claiming that she was shocked that I actually did all of these things. Take a look:

http://www.tencommandments.org/heathens.html

Tags: anti, atheist, idiot, propaganda

Views: 1552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be funny if it was not meant as serious.

I particularly like the letter from the the 13 year old atheist, I nearly fell off my chair!  Considering we are born atheist and get indoctrinated into religion, it makes no sense at all.

The various rants do, however, confirm my belief that, generally, the stronger the religious belief, the lower the ability to communicate with any coherence.  It is the semi-intelligent religious nuts you have to watch out for.

I am skeptical if the 13 year old Atheist he mentions actually exists. If he does, his words were probably skewed by the author of that site.

I'd be inclined to believe he does. I recently reported on another thread, a new "Science" book that's been published for kids, that maintains that all science is psuedo-science, that all of the REAL science is in the Bible. This book encourages theist kids on field trips to museums, when the guide begins describing events of millions of years ago, to ask, "How do you know, were you there?" So nothing the brainwashed little bastards say would surprise me.

And the wrap-up --! Sing along with me now!

Then we have the side of reason:

I'v seen Religulous a few times. Easily one of my favorite parts because the official spokespeople of the Catholic Church disagree with the idiots who pedal this pseudo-science.

How does he know any better?  Was he there?

"Challenge people with another point of view concerning origins."

Why not teach the Scientology point of view? Why not teach that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created all of us? Why not teach that a Unicorn farted us all out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you tell from someone's voice which side they are on? Maybe I'm crazy, but I can hear the twang in someone's voice when they are crazy creationists (Oh, that is a good catch-phrase).

The only problem is that the creator of the Creationist Museum doesn't quite have that twang you're referring to - evidence that they are everywhere, though your statement might fit in general.

That twang if you can bear listening to it.

I was thinking more like the type who play banjos in the hills of West Virginia: Deliverance.  The kid can play a mean banjo!

Yea that guy has a funny accent. I'm curious as to where it comes from. In general I think it is true, but by no means is that definitive xP I just find it funny.

Australia

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service