My Christian grandmither sent me this link claiming that she was shocked that I actually did all of these things. Take a look:

http://www.tencommandments.org/heathens.html

Tags: anti, atheist, idiot, propaganda

Views: 1437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to point out that this person was definitely never an atheist and is trying to make others hate us.

It sucks when people promote hate based on belief. Thats like saying "I hate you because you don't have an imaginary friend." Its rediculous.

On the site I only saw a bunch of jibber jabber that is not worth reading. I don't think that this can be an efective anti-atheist propaganda at all.

The person that wrote that load of horse ...... don't know atheists it is clear by the nonsens written.

That screed , in addition to being poorly written , full of misspellings , errors in syntax , and lacking in coherence , logic , or any of the other usual indicators of a rational , reasoned mind , is also older than the Internet . Having said that , it warms my heart to continually have affirmed my belief that religious apologists are by and large ignorant , unlettered , imbecilic cretins with poor language skills and a bent toward concrete , rather than abstract reasoning .

Arick,

Tell your granny that besides being deeply hurt that she has such little understanding in who you REALLY are  she should also feel compelled to get information regarding your lifestyle from YOU, and only you.

Who is this jack ass, I have religious family members, and even they would be embarrassed by this raving loon. What a sad ignorant man.

Now that is just messed up.  Somebody must have been off their meds when they wrote this.

Jesus H. CRIST!!!  Where's the short version of that CRAP???

I ain't got the time to read shit like that.

Ain't nobody got time for that...

OMG that is absolutely hilarious ...

especially the one titled

YOU SHALL SURLEY DIE .... lolol hahaaa

and Im only half way through

This is a real keeper ...

I stopped reading that nonsense after the first sentence. Another imbecile christian pretending to be an "ex Atheist" to spread false lies and garbage libel

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service