The father of the two brothers who apparently responsible for the Boston Marathon terror bombings is saying thathis sons were set up:

Tags: Boston, Marathon, bombs

Views: 2385

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't all this talk just adding fuel to the conspiranut's fire? This is giving them the memetic oxygen they crave. The best thing to do is nod and laugh and slowly walk away. 

I just saw a yayhole on CNN with his formula for preventing future Islamic terror attacks. He said that we get homegrown terrorists because we don't make Muslims feel welcome here in the United States. 

Now, it seems to me that the terror attacks we've known have done so for religious reasons, not social ones. They feel they need to kill Americans in an attempt to151as they put it—defend Islam, when apparently all you have to do to offend Islam is to be non-Muslim.

The terrorists, for the most part, seem to come from a philosophy according to which Islam cannot coexist with any society not structured according to sharia law.

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service