The father of the two brothers who apparently responsible for the Boston Marathon terror bombings is saying thathis sons were set up:

Tags: Boston, Marathon, bombs

Views: 2350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would imagine they all are.  A&B together would add up to terrorism but C clearly makes it domestic

Also you will notice B ends with "and" (in part iii) thus it's A.... B....and C...,

Note though that B(i), B(ii) and B(iii) have "or"s between them so any one of the criteria being met means B as a whole is satisfied.

Police and the FBI, however, have been known to plant the needed evidence.

And so begins another conspiracy theory.

You really think planted evidence is needed in this case?

Finally, when you say some law enforcement personnel have been known to plant evidence, well, think about it: with 800,000 or so law enforcement officers (combined Federal and non-Federal) has some evidence been shown to have been planted? Sure. That's not an interesting fact. Is it common or an unofficial policy? That IS an interesting question. Somehow, I doubt it and will continue to doubt it until some evidence of it being common or official is offered.

The terrorist bombing on Monday is Federal.  Trying to escape on Thursday is furtherance of a Federal crime, using IEDs do so is also Federal, and, I think, killing a peace officer is Federal.  Add in a bunch of "small" crimes like shooting at Feds, carjacking, bank fraud (the ATM thefts) and they are going to be charged Federally, no doubt.  He'll have sympathy because he was probably brought into the whole deal from his true-believer older brother, and I don't think he was really into the whole plan, but he's going to have to suffer the whole damn weight he earned.  I hope this isn't shuffled off as some secret terrorist thing at GITMO: he's a citizen who done fucked up!  Charge him, sentence him.  No voodoo necessary.

Another Conspiracy is coming soon, Im telling you guys right now.

CNN reported that like a year ago or something Russian Intelligence told the FBI about the older brother and apparently FBI visited him and then didn't pursue anything after that.

So definitely the conspiracy theories are going about to be about our "Muslim" President allowed his "muslim brothers" to come to America and cause destruction because hates America and want to destroy it.

Wait for it, you will see. Especially when FBI director Mullord has to explain to Congress Senate Intelligence committee why they didn't pursue the older brother.

I feel for Mullord and the Prez. The FBI and CIA must get tipped off about dozens of potential terrorists daily. It's like the guy said about fighting terrorists, "They only have to succeed once; we need to succeed every time."

My sister worked for Special Branch in the UK: they're blocking plots all the time that we never hear about. 

Actually, I think the man's name is Mueller, not Mullord.

It's worse than that.  He let the Muslim brothers in to bomb the marathon, showing how much he's backing muslims who want to destroy our traditions.  Then he went to the Russians for help, showing how much he looks to Moscow for leadership.  It's all there.... Study it out!

/god, don't take me seriously.  I'm kidding!

It's terrible, but for a moment I thought you might be my father. :/

I'm sorry you know somebody like that. ditto :/

BOMBING SUSPECT WILL NOT BE MIRANDIZED

A Justice Department official says the Boston Marathon bombing suspect will not be read his Miranda rights because the government is invoking a public safety exception.

That official and a second person briefed on the investigation says 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will be questioned by a special interrogation team for high-value suspects. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to disclose the information publicly.

The public safety exception permits law enforcement officials to engage in a limited and focused unwarned interrogation of a suspect and allows the government to introduce the statement as evidence in court. The public safety exception is triggered when police officers have an objectively reasonable need to protect the police or the public from immediate danger.(source)

yep I saw that. Senator Lindsey Graham was already on Twitter in the morning calling for him be counted an enemy combatant.  And the constitution keeps being trampled on.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by kris feenstra 30 minutes ago. 156 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.