Has anyone seen the show on History Channel, called Ancient Aliens. It is not a sitcom, but a showing of all the evidence indicating that religion stems partially from people a long time ago not understanding what they were witnessing in the sky. I really think it is worth checking out.

Tags: Aliens, Ancient, Theory

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh man, such amazing memories when nick was awesome. Seriously, I've forgotten these and it's like I am reliving my childhood.
Chariots of the gods, all over again, sheesh.
If I remember correctly, the author of Charioths of the Gods is interviewed quite a bit on the show....
It's more believable than the bible! :)
Really?  How about Nessie, yeti, leprechauns, etc.?
Well, Nessie and Yeti could be explained as simply species we haven't discovered yet.  Perhaps near extinct creatures, so rare that they're hardly ever seen.  Leprechauns could simply have been what the Irish people thought of midgets thousands of years ago.  So yes, STILL more believable than the Bible :)
LOL!!! I agree, little people and near extinct primates are a lot easier to explain than walking on water, parting the see, raining frogs, fitting 2 of every animal on 1 boat and them not eating each other for 40 days and 40 nights etc.

The Chariots of the Gods author is in it a few times. There is an editor of a magazine with crazy hair in it as well. It is one of my favorite programs on TV. 

Nessie.. I don't think exists. Leprechauns are just scary.  

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 13 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service