It is purported that Obama will make a watershed disclosure in 2011.

Does this 3 part series have any credibility?

http://youtu.be/mntbhu3Kdos

Tags: 2011, alien, disclosure

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More disclosures, a must see.

http://youtu.be/5m3OERPXZ_Y

Youtube is becoming loaded with people capturing bizarre sightings.

I am convinced that they are the principalities of the air spoken about in the bible:

looked like someone waving a flashlight or two around to me.

I don't know Michael, 

last time the disclosure was suppose to happen it was a complete washout but it is strange enough that Nov 9 he is supposed to make or do a test of the emergency broadcasting system. Eh who knows it maybe it's just to keep us busy while something else goes on.....

UFO's have been used as a diversion in the past to cover military operations.

So yeah, about those disclosures...

I dont think first contact will ever materialize. Anything that can transverse interstellar space is made of non-baryonic material and as such can defy the laws of physics. If it is lacking electron orbitals it can pass through matter. if is lacking Higgs bosoms then it is not limited by the speed of light and can make impossible aerial maneuvers as seen in some UFO footage. Bottom line, to put it simplistically we may be dealing with entities from elsewhere in the Multi-verse  that may even predate this universe. Angels, fallen or not.

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Gary Clouse 20 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Davis Goodman 27 minutes ago. 2 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 201 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Virgil 5 hours ago. 114 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service