Abstinence does work. It's just impossible to implement.

Republicans want people to have as many babies as they can. More Christians due to abstinence not working at all = a good thing as far as they are concerned.

Just a thought of the day.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I realize I am late coming to this discussion, but being relatively new and perusing the forums, this looked very interesting. I would like to add my dissection of the Genesis shell game (no-pea shell game) to offer additional in-depth explanation for why the Religious Wrong in this country insist on maintaining a culture of shame and ignorance surrounding nudity and sex.

Genesis describes a story of passing the buck shifting blame, inherent "original sin", and how a woman's sole purpose for being, her sole validation and means of redemption is in childbirth (with pain and suffering, which is why women are still today frequently denied pain relief during childbirth). If you want to know how or why our society is messed up regarding nudity, sex, birth control, etc., look no further than Genesis from the creation to the "fall of man" from the "original sin."

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Davis Goodman 42 minutes ago. 9 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.