A website grade of 99.88/100 for www.thinkatheist.com (Thanks Guys!)

A website grade of 98.4/100 for www.thinkatheist.com means that of the hundreds of thousands of websites that have previously been evaluated, our algorithm has calculated that this site scores higher than 98.4% of them in terms of its marketing effectiveness. The algorithm uses a proprietary blend of over 50 different variables, including search engine data, website structure, approximate traffic, site performance, and others.

The website www.thinkatheist.com ranks 15,682 of the 980,532 websites that have been ranked so far.

Inbound Links 6,987 :]

Via http://website.grader.com

Thanks guys for making TA such a great site! I could not do it with out you! :] You are the biggest asset!

Morgan~

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome news! :D
Gold stickers for everyone! :D
Yes! We are beating the French!
Geez ,what do you have to do for the other 1.4 % And how long till god crushes us with the wind of his left nostril.
Congratulations Morgan and this wonderful website that is think Atheist.
Yeah I am not sure about google buzz yet. Just a fun fact

Visits

Pageviews

In the past 30 days.

doone said:
The website www.thinkatheist.com ranks 17,797 of the 2,405,866 websites that have been ranked so far.

A website grade of 99.3/100 for www.thinkatheist.com means that of the millions of websites that have previously been evaluated, our algorithm has calculated that this site scores higher than 99.3%

It has decreased a bit because Google Buzz is low for this site - just 3 mentions. We still have a very visible site.

It also has a Twitter grade of 99.74
Very cool! :]
Wow TA is getting a lot of followers on twitter. The last time I checked it was at 4100.
TA is a fantastic website. Cheers to the developers and those who maintain it. It’s kind of ironic while we are happy that such a website exists…. we wish such a website did not have to exist. That is to say we wish we lived in a society where TA or Atheism was not necessary. It is my hope to live in a society where identifying myself as Atheist need not be necessary because everyone is rational, sane and rejects dogma. Wishful thinking…. So until then…. Thank “God” for TA ! :)

At last!

Data. Data. Data. Data. 

cool.  I do find it particularly user friendly as well as people friendly.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service