Imagine a company where in order to get the promotion you have to either kill or without blinking say you will kill your first born child/anyone and if you break any of the rules you get sent to a room where you undergo extreme torture. Those that work there are blissful enough and they get extremely aggressive at any one that questions the company policies. The boss is only ever seen/heard by the "Chosen Few". The department heads however are all to quick to remind you of the bad work you are doing and telling you to fix it up. And keep in mind the last big reward for an employee was to be stapled to a giant piece of wood in his undies for a few days before he could chill with the boss on his luxury yacht.
Is this a company you would work for?

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do they offer dental? :p

LOL, either that, or they pull your teeth. Offers you can't refuse.

No. Are you considering seeking new employment?

Don't forget that the good work you actually did was all thought up by the employer beforehand so the employee gets no credit for the good work

Just working on my take over the world plan thought I would borrow from the best

Then the boss decides almost all of his employees suck, so he orders the construction department to break the levee and drowns 99% of the firm. He saw this and it was good.

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Erock68la 43 minutes ago. 24 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Virgil 1 hour ago. 118 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Virgil 1 hour ago. 202 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service