There is a lot to be addressed in this video. Firstly, I do not believe SE Cupp is an Atheist. I found this quote from the New York Daily News: "I like to think I adhere to the same Judeo-Christian values that most
of religious America does. It's an understanding of and a respect for
these values that keeps me moral." In and of itself this is not proof of belief, but it shows her lack of understanding of Christianity. Christianity makes sure to do it's "damnedest" to malign any "moral" place in a modern world. A complete understanding of this true side of Christianity is what drives someone away from Christianity in the first place. Either way, if she is an atheist, she is undermining any momentum the movement is gaining.

The assertions she makes are ridiculous and unfounded. Admittedly, there are a couple of truths, though, peppered into a barrage of manipulative opinions.The "liberal" media , as she likes to call it, merely gives a voice to the unbeliever. And even with that, I have seen many of the hosts berate
Hitchens or Dawkins on any given subject.

I would love to hear...rather, read...what everyone has to say.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lP0gLw4gp90&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lP0gLw4gp90&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> _origwidth="640" _origwidth="640" _origwidth="640"

Tags: Atheism, Bias, Cupp, Fox, Hannity, Liberal, Media, News, SE

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This chick is sooo Christian it's not even remotely funny.

AHHH!!! This was sooo painful I'd almost rather stab myself in the eye ball with a rusty fork!!!

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service