“Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia.” - H. G. Wells
Your friendly three-step instructions:
Thanks for participating.
1. Which type of bike(s) do you use? (Examples: Road bike, Mountain bike, Touring bike, Cruiser bike, BMX bike, Folding bike, Fixie bike, Track bike, Other bike (please specify).)
2. Which of the following reasons for cycling applies to you? (Examples: Commuting, running errands or shopping, recreation and leisure, health and fitness, etc.)
3. Do you wear a helmet? Why or why not? (Always, Usually, Sometimes, Never)
4. Do you use cycling facilities (bike lanes, bike paths, cycle tracks)?
5. Have you ever taken a bicycling safety course, read a book about bicycling safety, looked up cycling traffic laws or read traffic engineering studies about cycling safety?
6. How safe do you feel when cycling? If you ever feel unsafe, why do you?
7. Have you ever had a bicycle accident? If you have, what happened?
8. Do you cycle less than you would like? If so, what puts you off cycling?
(Pedestrians, motor vehicles, hilly terrain, the weather, road surface hazards, etc.)
9. Have you ever cycled competitively, such as racing, time trials, freestyle, etc.?
10. Is there anything else you'd like to say about cycling?