Hi everyone! My name is Thomas, call me Tom! (not my real name). I'm a 36 year old security guard and part-time police officer from Central Ontario Canada. Married and got one a daughter on the way (due Sept.9th). Being into traditional martial arts I was a Buddhist but after doing some reading in college I decided that Secular Humanism was the philosophy I liked the best. I do love the learning process though so that position may change.

Look forward to talking with like -minded thinkers. feel free to add me to facebook, twitter. etc. Let me know what you think of my blog too. Constructive criticism welcome :)

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome! I too am a secular humanist (although I build it upon the ethical system of Bushido which is heavily influenced by Zen Buddhism). Congratulations on the daughter and I hope to hear about what you have learned :)
Thanks! I am familiar with the ethical system of the Bushido and it's a good system to build a upon. I still carry much of that with me.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by James Cox 3 minutes ago. 79 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service