600 Pound Woman Is Trying To Gain Another 400 Pounds

Donna Simpson currently weighs 600 pounds, so she's going on a diet in hopes of reaching what she considers her ideal weight: 1,000 pounds. The 42-year-old mother, a resident of Old Bridge, NJ, consumes a whopping 12,000 calories a day in an effort to reach her goal.

Simpson already holds the Guinness World Record for world's fattest mother. She insists she's healthy despite the fact that she cannot walk more than 20 feet independently.

The grocery bills frequently reach $750 a week and Simpson supports her diet with money earned from a website where people pay to watch her eat. Her husband, Phillipe, who weighs a 150 pounds, fully supports her plans.

"I love eating and people love watching me eat,"she said. "It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone."

But experts say tax payers could end up paying for Simpson's resulting health problems.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/16/donna-simpson-nj-woman-ea_...

So, what do you all think about this lady?

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In a world where children are starving I think this behavior is obscene. She should win a Darwin award for stupidity and a self induced early death to come shortly.
If she were about to jump off a cliff, people would stop her.
Where did you get cliff?
Stop her? with what a bulldozer?
As in she will kill herself with this pursuit.
"world's fattest mother"
She shouldn't of been allowed to procreate. LoL.
As long as she's not labeled disabled & gets a free check for being fat or crazy, I don't care what she does... as long as my tax dollars aren't coverin' her goal.
She must have such a distorted view of reality. There are millions of people who are undernourished or malnourished all over the world and she gets paid to eat? That's sordid. This is a psychological disease. I have obese family members who are in that position physically because of childhood abuse, neglectful parenting, and all the general mental issues associated with it. They're addicted to food and hate themselves for it, but to strive to be obese is an entirely different, more twisted, selfish desire altogether.
I assumed the story was going to be that Jesus wants her to weigh 1000 pounds.
Or that she wants to get to 1000 pounds in order to bring attention to Jesus.
I think she will keep me in business (nursing). Obesity, smoking, and/or excessive drinking will kill you. Period. I feel sad for her because of the health problems she is deliberately bringing upon herself. I don't think that she really ought to be responsible for children.

I have a fantasy of having a large woman no matter what she weighs sit on me full weight. Want to try extreme weight to see how much I can handle on my 147lb. frame. Would enjoy making this a reality, but realize may not come true. Yes, it is unhealthy for a person to keep gaining weight for the fun of it. I understand that some people are heavy due to an imbalance in their body and they do there best to beat weight gain.

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service