Be sure to vote, I am curious where most atheists stand on this issue.

Views: 3405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the guys who need the extension to their appendage

Ugh, armchair psychology used as a childish insult. Just a pet peeve of mine.

@Gregg - Ya gotta get past my Rotweiller twins first - their names are Satan and Lucifer.

LOL.... I have an appendage extension... It's called a Harley Davidson Motorcycle...

@Noel - That's the thing Noel - a guy may think the gun is an appendage extender, but the Harley owner will win a girl over every time :)

If you say so.

Elvis?

Nice bike! Probably a nice guy too. That whole prejudging thing how's that working our for you on the Internet?

That's actually me...I'm hitting on Suzanne. :D

Show me a physically, mentally, and verbally abusive pathological liar and sociopath, and I'll show you a guy with a date on Saturday night (especially if he rides a Harley).

I have a date this Thursday (and no Harley). I am a one sick bastard.

For a minute there I was thinking you were referring to politicians, but then you had to go and throw in "rides a Harley."

Ah the Internet. Something about the size of a mans gonads and the speed of his broadband connection.

RSS

Forum

Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

Started by TJ in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

AMERICA! KEEP YOUR GUNS OUT OF CANADA!

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 3 hours ago. 31 Replies

Arabic atheist searching for help

Started by Farahat Rashad in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 18 hours ago. 8 Replies

How do Muslim men REALLY view American women?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer yesterday. 11 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Preachers

Posted by Noon Alif on August 24, 2016 at 6:30pm 0 Comments

Sudden realization

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 24, 2016 at 3:18pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service