Hey everyone!

Since last year's calendars were such a success, we'd like to do them again this year. This time, however, we're doing a montage of all photos that are submitted for each month (provided enough photos are submitted, and they meet the requirements). This is just a preliminary discussion thread, so feel free to share your ideas on what you'd like to see! We would just love some feedback on them for now.

Thanks,
Laura

P.S.

Here is a small sample of last years calendar.

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bet though, that we have some amazing artists and photographers who would be willing to donate artwork/and or photos for this project.

I like this idea! If we do something like this for the 2012 edition, I'd gladly donate or design something for it.

Any word on this? Is it out yet?
I'm wondering the same.
Is it safe to assume this has been canceled, or is it just delayed? I'm in need of a calendar and want to hold off if this is still in the works. But if it isn't I don't want to wait until the selection at the shop is only puppies and Bible verses. lol
James, we have not finished the calendar yet. We may consider doing a booklet of atheist quotes instead (not a calendar). We didn't get enough photo submissions to do a full calendar, and it is pretty late in the game to release a 2011 calendar, but we may still try. In any case, we'll try to have an alternative.

Thanks for the update. Better luck next year I guess.

Cheers!

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service