Hey everyone!

Since last year's calendars were such a success, we'd like to do them again this year. This time, however, we're doing a montage of all photos that are submitted for each month (provided enough photos are submitted, and they meet the requirements). This is just a preliminary discussion thread, so feel free to share your ideas on what you'd like to see! We would just love some feedback on them for now.

Thanks,
Laura

P.S.

Here is a small sample of last years calendar.

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Neal 32 minutes ago
No eating babies? I'm outta here.

ROTF!
There were quotes in the last one, but not everyone submitted quotes. I suppose we could pick quotes this 'round, instead of allowing members to have their favorite or their own words.
Hi guys! Official update. The plan right now is to have a single calendar with all the photo submissions; and a single black and white calendar with 12 quotes. There will not be a guys and gals like last year.
Yes :)
On the quotes version, I would like to suggest that the philosophy of the quotee, such as naturalist, secular humanist, agnostic, etc be specified. I think it would be nice to have a diversity of points of view included and to make it clear to outsiders that there is a diversity of viewpoints among people calling themselves atheist.
well never mind on everything I just posted way back, LOL I'm kinda behind the times I guess LOL
Do you mean that we should highlight the worldview of the person being quoted?
To me atheism per se does not exist and atheists are of many different world views. So it would be nice to not lump all atheists in the same "world-view" or philosophy or viewpoint. Most celeb atheist quotees are quite precise about their philosophy.

Maybe this pluralistic aspect of atheists could even be adressed in a sort of prologue or intro?
How will this work? I love the idea and would kill (I use the term advisedly) to have this calendar up in my apartment next year but I'm in south Africa so how will I get it? Post? Print it out? Also, how much will this cost? R7 = $1 :/
Just some administrative questions. I'm sure that whatever format, pics, or quotes are chosen the calendar will come out looking wonderful, especially with the creative input of all of the incredible thinkers on here.
When you place an order, it is sent through a site that prints them on-demand. They ship them internationally. I'm not sure about S&H but I'll check with Morgan.

You might contact him personally. His link is at the bottom of every page!
more funny stuff! and great quotes!!!!!!!

Out of curiosity, when should I expect these to go on sale? I'll have to get at least one of the two, if not both.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Parents: help?

Started by Lee in Advice. Last reply by Lee 27 minutes ago. 7 Replies

An atheist book for children?

Started by Leonard Deke in Small Talk 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 8 hours ago. 69 Replies

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service