Hey everyone!

Since last year's calendars were such a success, we'd like to do them again this year. This time, however, we're doing a montage of all photos that are submitted for each month (provided enough photos are submitted, and they meet the requirements). This is just a preliminary discussion thread, so feel free to share your ideas on what you'd like to see! We would just love some feedback on them for now.

Thanks,
Laura

P.S.

Here is a small sample of last years calendar.

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be interested in the 2011 calendar as well. I think I'll even have to submit a picture this time.
I think a calendar's great. Reading this discussion was fun, too. We are an awfully opinionated, argumentative bunch!
I would love to see fun facts like "On This Date" stuff regarding atheist related information and theistic failings such as end of the earth predictions and all of the times Ted Haggard discovered he was gay.
"On this day in history: Jesus failed to show up, yet again."
On a serious note, though, I really like this idea.
I'm going to submit a picture of myself that makes my gender clearly obvious. I think others should do the same. I'll call it "I think atheist, I use my head as often as possible"
"I'm going to submit a picture of myself that makes my gender clearly obvious."

I don't think pictures of genitals will be approved. :-P
I'm going to submit a picture of myself as a multi-gender steampunk cyborg. I'll call it, "Whatever floats your boat."
Nice layout. It would be cool to have some freethought quotes too.
Alright, alright--I'll be in your calendar. But no full nudity...just partial...
I don't think full nudity is allowed anyway, but I'm taking the same stance. I'm okay going shirtless, and even pantless, but I draw the line at removing my socks.
I think this could be a good concept for the billboard, now you mention it. "Got cold feet about religion?"
I'm okay going shirtless, and even pantless, but I draw the line at removing my socks.

Prude.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service