For people skilled in the art of making logos, graphics, etc.

Tags: design, graphic, graphics, logos

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

I just graduated with my B.F.A. in Graphic Design, and I would love to do some volunteer design work for Think Atheist. My e-mail is heart.spark@gmail.com. Let me know what I can do to help. :)
Here's another Uni grad here to help out
(see other post in "promotions")
I'm a photoshop man myself... know the field too well after all these years
print brokering, advertising skills, art direction etc.
but my real value is in the experience vs trying to get me to write flawless HTML
I have a vinyl plotter and im set up to cut many colors of vinyl for auto paint or windows. Lettering and all that. i call em stickers but vinyl graphics is the propper term. did i mispell propper? doesn't look right, huh? anyway i have books and books filled with all kinds of designs - if you can explain it I got it. k im really interested in catchy phrases that can inspire people to wake up, so give me your ideas, ill give you stickers. then you'll buy more stickers from me ha ha that is my PLAN!!!!
I need someone with basic illustrator skills to just do a quick trace with the attached logo. It just needs to turn into a vector. The text if you need to know is Century Gothic.

Thanks!
Attachments:
Hey, I saw your post and thought I would give it a try. If someone already did this one for you, it's all good. I'm always looking for the practice to keep my skills in tune. But here's a copy of my trace. I wasn't sure what file format you needed. I saved it in adobe illustrator format even though I currently use CorelDraw. I hope it works for you! Let me know if you need a different format or anything else. : )

ThinkAtheist.com Logo.ai
I'm pretty much self thought when it comes to the digital arts, from 3D design to photoshop, flash MX, etc. If given something to do its pretty much my curiousity to know exactly how to do it, and if i don't know, well theres google for that =]. Def would be awesome to be a part of the team!
Basic HTML & photoshoppin' & wiki formattin'.
ok so im only 15.. yes!! i love graphic design, i had a job in a printer designer shop place, i am studying D.I.D.A in school and tbh i don't have a clue what it means! lol its digital, so any-whoo! i designed posters for big companys at my job and please reply :)
and also i would volunteer
I do some painting in my spare hours: http://ellemrcs.deviantart.com/

If I could be of any help let me know.
Hello all. I am also a graphic designer an would be willing to help out in the future. Here's some examples of my work: http://jfs-design.deviantart.com/
Here I am.

RSS

Discussion Forum

US Representatives

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Chris H Apr 27, 2011. 17 Replies

International Representatives

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Bwambale Robert Feb 13, 2011. 21 Replies

Graphic Design

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Stormy Little Teacup Sep 1, 2010. 14 Replies

Street Team

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Morgan Matthew Aug 26, 2009. 2 Replies

Promotions

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Morgan Matthew Mar 27, 2009. 9 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service