Just sent out a huge flier campaign all over the push pin boards around UT Dallas yesterday. So expect some new faces :] If your currently enrolled in a college and would like to spread the world to others on your campus about ThinkAtheist.com give me a message and lets discuss making a flier customized for your school!

Or if you have another avenue of viral marketing share it here! Would love any input!

Thanks all!

Tags: campaign, flier

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should upload the flyer you use so we can print it out and post it around our cities. Just a general one that isn't necessarily college based. :)
Ya thats a great idea. Ironically enough the one's I posted around my school are being taking down and being replaced with religious fliers.... Pretty sad. I plan to keep putting them up :)
Well at least you'll have proper respect and instead of taking down their fliers you'll just post a new one of yours--despite how tempting it is to do otherwise. People get inflamed about things like this and let their anger obliterate all forms of etiquette that they may have once possessed.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Noel 2 hours ago. 17 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 5 hours ago. 62 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 9 hours ago. 45 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service