Just sent out a huge flier campaign all over the push pin boards around UT Dallas yesterday. So expect some new faces :] If your currently enrolled in a college and would like to spread the world to others on your campus about ThinkAtheist.com give me a message and lets discuss making a flier customized for your school!

Or if you have another avenue of viral marketing share it here! Would love any input!

Thanks all!

Tags: campaign, flier

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should upload the flyer you use so we can print it out and post it around our cities. Just a general one that isn't necessarily college based. :)
Ya thats a great idea. Ironically enough the one's I posted around my school are being taking down and being replaced with religious fliers.... Pretty sad. I plan to keep putting them up :)
Well at least you'll have proper respect and instead of taking down their fliers you'll just post a new one of yours--despite how tempting it is to do otherwise. People get inflamed about things like this and let their anger obliterate all forms of etiquette that they may have once possessed.

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service