Now I have read that Great Britain is going to welcome the Pope in 2010. He is at present visiting the Czech Republic whilst in the Philippines they are being drowned, all their homes ruined. I suppose their god is too busy taking care of the pope to have time to help these poor people and their suffering.
I suppose the tax payer will be paying for his visit. Perhaps the pope would be better taking food to Africa.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, abstinence is a very effective way of reducing pregnancy and STDs.
It's even 100% safe - you can not be pregnant afterwards and your chances of AIDS are pretty low too.

Yes, abstinence is a very effective way of reducing pregnancy and STDs.
Thanks for confirming that point.

However, unless you are advocating that husbands not sleep with their wives, that's not going to help the overpopulation problem, now is it?
That's right. Guess what the Pope is trying to do? (And now I hope ypu will understand why it is rather stupid to expect the pope to run around handing ou condoms)

Nor will it help the woman who is raped and does not wish to transfer any STDs (like AIDS) her rapist may have given her to her husband.
So are you trying to tell all rapists to use at least condoms? Right, I believe that's the solution to it.

Condoms are a practical solution to actual problems.
Agreed but not the best solution. And that's why the pope won't hand out condoms as suggested earlier. That's all I'm saying.
I assume you are completely abstinent then?
I prefere not to answer this personal question in a public forum
However, unless you are advocating that husbands not sleep with their wives, that's not going to help the overpopulation problem, now is it?
That's right.

So you're advocating that married people just not have sex? Planning to wipe out the population of a continent within a generation, hmm?

And I don't expect the Pope to run about handing out condoms. That would require him to care more about people than he does about dogma.
So you're advocating that married people just not have sex? Planning to wipe out the population of a continent within a generation, hmm?
Absolutely.

And I don't expect the Pope to run about handing out condoms. That would require him to care more about people than he does about dogma.
Who'd ever think you can be that cynical?
It's not cynical if it's true.
Nice to see you wholeheartedly approving of genocide, Alphamatic. And you think I'm cynical?
Dave, seriously, don't you know anything - for Catholics its missionary only for the purpose of procreation.
Yeah, I know that. Its one of the many ways that they have tried to demonize sex.
yeah.
because sex is evil
Okay, I can't even take you seriously anymore.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service