Now I have read that Great Britain is going to welcome the Pope in 2010. He is at present visiting the Czech Republic whilst in the Philippines they are being drowned, all their homes ruined. I suppose their god is too busy taking care of the pope to have time to help these poor people and their suffering.
I suppose the tax payer will be paying for his visit. Perhaps the pope would be better taking food to Africa.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol
You've already agreed that your reasoning is circular by answering "correct" to Dave G. You claimed to be a student of Philosophy. You would certainly agree Circular Reasoning is Begging the Question which is a logical fallacy. Since it's a logical Fallacy, you must reject the beginning premise and/or find a new source. Basic Logic.
If you don't like the Joseph and Mary point, I invite you to start a discussion under groups for a subject of your choosing. I'll be happy follow and discuss it's logical validity.
Is the Pope a Catholic?

PIGS WILL FLY!
He says he is a catholic. Perhaps the Pope thinks pigs do fly
Does this mean they are running scared, as goes the saying 'Divided we fall'.
If it were a politician coming perhaps we the Public could ask them questions but obviously not the Pope.
Could be. Didn't you hear about the king of Saudi Arabia calling for all religions of the world to unite to destroy atheism.

Link: http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080325/saudi-arabia-leader-c...
The UK should deny the Pope entry for the same reason as Gert Wilders, absolutely insane right-ring views.
I'm curious as to which view from Gert Wilders is insane? I've seen Fitna, but I don't live in Europe. From this perspective (mine) he seems reasonable. I've also seen how England has given up it's governing role to Islam through the Sharia Courts, making female constables cover their heads for Islam. So now England should give up free speech for Islam? Sounds to me that Fitna premise is validated by England's actions.

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service