All Discussions Tagged 'wrong' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In "God" We Trust...

Contrary to popular belief...the phrase "In god we trust" has not always been on our paper currency. True it has appeared on coins since th…

Started by Codie L Miller

0 Feb 25, 2013

Cussing- Downed by many religions, but does an atheist thinker think the same?

Personally I cuss all the time, really can't help it. Just want peoples thoughts on it, does it make you sound stupid? Some times is it act…

Started by Damean Williams

31 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

Gay Marriage

So today I got into a discussion with two completely different people. And open minded methodist and and ignorant dude. So first off I wou…

Started by Clarissa Price

8 May 18, 2011
Reply by oneinfinity

The separation of Church and State

Has anyone else noticed that even though there is a separation between church and state big decisions are being voted by the government bec…

Started by Clarissa Price

4 May 15, 2011
Reply by Allanon6666

west borough protest..... worse than usual

okay so west bouro baptist church protested a Muslim church function in which they rather tamely were helping the homeless and west bouro s…

Started by Will H

34 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Paisley

Demons and Angels

The Bible itself holds very little information in regards to demons and angels, and yet because they are such fun subjects, the theists hav…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

0 Sep 12, 2010

Please help me with youtube comment.

There is this person on youtube who I'm having a little conversation with.I need some help with three comments.   This is the latest commen…

Started by Natasha Kenny

15 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Athiest Morality

Athiest Morality: A perfect balance between the greatest good for the majority and the compassionate care for the individual. "The right t…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

19 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by noisician

RSS

Forum

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 minutes ago. 6 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 56 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 41 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service