All Discussions Tagged 'world' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The start of World War III?

China sent fighter jets into its newly claimed -- and hotly disputed -- air defense zone above the East China Sea on Thursday, the same day…

Started by Unseen

0 Nov 28, 2013

If religion were to be abolished completely (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.), what do you believe would be the outcome because of it?

Hey, everyone! I was just wondering what you believe would happen if humans became smart enough to abolish religion? Personally, I believe…

Started by Kelli Conley

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

Christians around the world

As this is my first post, I want to shortly hello to you all. I found TA multiple times  with stumble upon and today I decided to join you.…

Started by Thomas Brinck

0 Jun 27, 2013

A world without God

How would it look like?   I would like some high-quality brainstorming on this. The more accurate thoughts the better. 

Started by Loop Johnny

68 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

My life is more beautiful as an athiest. How does being athiest make you feel?

Ever since I became atheist i have grown a love for life more than ever before. I can see beauty in the world, feel wonder and actually for…

Started by wyatt whyte

16 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

If you won a billion dollars....

What would you do to further the secular cause? I don't think donating a portion to a secular charity is enough. I would want to be hands o…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

21 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

I'm me

I am a free thinking individual and no one can truly control my every action or know my true emotions. There is no supreme omnipotent being…

Started by Heather Davis

0 Jun 2, 2011

Peter Kreeft's Argument from the World as an Interacting Whole

Hello everyone,   I've been reading this book by a couple of Christian apologists, The Handbook of Christian Apologetic by Peter Kreeft and…

Started by Alex

11 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Cecilia

End of the Earth Postponed And 10 failed Doomsday Predictions

It's a good news/bad news situation for believers in the 2012 Mayan apocalypse. The good news is that the Mayan "Long Count" calendar may n…

Started by Jon Heim

8 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Amy Fry

Apparently Christians have made a new date for the Apocalypse... again. O.o

Okay... umm... so I was surfing youtube and I came across a bunch of videos made by various Christians claiming that the "Rapture" was to h…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 13 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service