All Discussions Tagged 'water' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

West Virginia water contamination should have all of us thinking

A few days ago there was a chemical spill by a chemical company that supplies chemicals to the mining, steel, and cement industries. The sp…

Started by Unseen

0 Jan 14

Do you think this guy struggles with the basic principles of science?

Whilst trawling through the various Hitchens and Dawkins videos for entertainment I came across this gem: http://youtu.be/yhVQcs4ZqwA The Q…

Started by Alan C

1 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Carnun Marcus-Page

TAG...you're it. ``Just for fun``

Once you've been tagged, cut and copy these questions. Paste them down below as a response and answer them.1) What motto do you live by and…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

5 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Holy Water makes people sick

Saw this story and my immediate reaction was to laugh. MOSCOW - More than 100 Russian Orthodox believers have been hospitalized after drin…

Started by Brian Spears

3 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

Athiest needs help from bloggers and site owners

Here is the link to my blog, where you can see my profile, where the text below has been published. If you have nay ideas on how I can supp…

Started by Sarah Fonto

17 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by a7

Moon’s damp patch finally located

Moon’s damp patch finally located September 24, 2009 by JLister When India launched its first unmanned lunar probe last year, it hoped to…

Started by Johnny

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Power of thought

I am sure some of you here have heard ofDr. Emoto and the water crystals. I think I first heard of it about 5yrs ago on the internet. In 20…

Started by jen o

12 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by GT

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 10 minutes ago. 21 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 32 minutes ago. 4 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 10 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 14 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service