All Discussions Tagged 'war' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much government openness is too much?

Right now, hearings about how the US will address ISIS are going on in Washington D.C. During one exchange, Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, the cha…

Started by Unseen

13 Sep 26
Reply by Virgil

Is the US being drawn back into Iraq by ISIS/ISIL?

I'll call them by their original call letters, ISIS, even though they tend to go by ISIL more nowadays. This groups is sweeping across Iraq…

Started by Unseen

138 Aug 25
Reply by Unseen

Tell your Christian friends and family: keep the Ēostre in Easter

Atheists, are you tired of getting flack from Christians during the winter holidays because you like putting up a Christmas tree and excha…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Apr 20

Nukes.. are the mushrooms going to bloom ?

I see in media , tv and online with the talks of nuclear war , I am hoping its only hype and nothing happens and no stupid twat is going to…

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

2 Mar 3
Reply by Black Dawn

The start of World War III?

China sent fighter jets into its newly claimed -- and hotly disputed -- air defense zone above the East China Sea on Thursday, the same day…

Started by Unseen

0 Nov 28, 2013

Is vigilantism the way to fight drug gangs?

Most citizens who know anything at all about it will concede that The War on Drugs is a big failure, costly in both financial and human ter…

Started by Unseen

8 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Drone war has human costs at home, too.

LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Va. -- In the secretive U.S. war of armed drones, the kill chain runs through a highly classified, windowless brick…

Started by Unseen

0 May 5, 2013

Can Atheists and Theists co-exist?

Hello fellow non-believers! I am new to TA but the question I pose is certainly not a fresh one: Can Atheists and Theists co-exist? We all…

Started by Danny Steel

118 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by James Cox

WHY?

I do not comprehend how so many people are deceived by the falsehoods and illogical fallacies of things they were told and believed immedia…

Started by Xoandre Moats

1 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Xoandre Moats

The world's 10 most dangerous countries

David Rothkopf has made a list of the 10 most dangerous countries (in respect to their action's potential for large scale warfare) in the w…

Started by Arcus

7 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by oneinfinity

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 minutes ago. 20 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 19 minutes ago. 4 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 9 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service