All Discussions Tagged 'universe' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole. Can our small impact on the universe h…

Started by Michael Jon Axl

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

If the universe blinked into existence then the hypothesis is it blinks out of existence

I have posted a 40 page blog (diagrams not yet incorporated) that is my manifesto of reality, the universe.   It is not the video I posted…

Started by day vo

1 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by doone

Could Circular Reasoning Explain Our Existence?

It's probably just a crazy thought, but could circular reasoning be reasonable when it comes to existence? I'm going to expand on that, but…

Started by Radu Andreiu

5 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

A universe from nothing :)?

Most of us hear this question repeatedly, my response was always, our brain is used to patterns, but even if you answered this question wit…

Started by mona anne kot

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by kelltrill

Discovered: Fifth Rock From The Sun

Discovered: Fifth Rock From The Sun September 16, 2009 by JLister Astronomers in Europe have found what they believe to be the first solid…

Started by Johnny

0 Sep 16, 2009

The hand of God?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5152179/Hand-of-God-captured-by-Nasa-observatory.html Personally i think if our ha…

Started by Mark Placanica

0 Aug 1, 2009

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Simon Paynton 2 minutes ago. 19 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.