All Discussions Tagged 'universe' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The universe and its creator, or why theists fail?

Let's say you go to a playground with a friend, sit down, and start colliding balls with each other. If you do this long enough, and measur…

Started by Boci Boci Tarka

0 Jan 8, 2011

Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole. Can our small impact on the universe h…

Started by Michael Jon Axl

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

If the universe blinked into existence then the hypothesis is it blinks out of existence

I have posted a 40 page blog (diagrams not yet incorporated) that is my manifesto of reality, the universe.   It is not the video I posted…

Started by day vo

1 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by doone

Could Circular Reasoning Explain Our Existence?

It's probably just a crazy thought, but could circular reasoning be reasonable when it comes to existence? I'm going to expand on that, but…

Started by Radu Andreiu

5 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

A universe from nothing :)?

Most of us hear this question repeatedly, my response was always, our brain is used to patterns, but even if you answered this question wit…

Started by mona anne kot

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by kelltrill

Discovered: Fifth Rock From The Sun

Discovered: Fifth Rock From The Sun September 16, 2009 by JLister Astronomers in Europe have found what they believe to be the first solid…

Started by Johnny

0 Sep 16, 2009

The hand of God?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5152179/Hand-of-God-captured-by-Nasa-observatory.html Personally i think if our ha…

Started by Mark Placanica

0 Aug 1, 2009

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 15 hours ago. 39 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service