All Discussions Tagged 'to' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brain-Washing Techniques Used by Religious Groups to Convert Others

Brain-Washing Techniques Used by Religious Groups to Convert Others. Many Contemporary Religious Groups Were Called Cults at One Time. http…

Started by Hope

7 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Hope

Pressured to Pray

Edit:Problem is solved, but feel free to reply with any opinions.***   ------------------- On christmas I told my mom that I wasn't going…

Started by Bronson

100 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by John Slanston

Creationism theme park to open in 2014

Beshear announces creationism theme park to open in 2014, with $250 million impact FRANKFORT, Ky. — Gov. Steve Beshear said Wednesday that…

Started by Jason

22 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Texas Rev Now Plans to Burn Copies of The God Delusion instead of the Koran

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/bookburning-shelved-its-time-to-commit-atheists-to-the-flames-20100914-15atz.html The…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

35 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

CLEARLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!! SO WHY IS IT ON THE BOOKS?!

Please join me to combat this! We MUST do something to fight this clear unconstitutional laws on the state constitutions! Organize a protes…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

26 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Family and atheism

Well... okay. I need advice.I have been an in-the-closet atheist most of my life after be chastised and treated badly at school for being t…

Started by Desirai

3 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by sukhdeep

Why Abrahamic Religions Decrease Robot Production Compared to the Shinto Religion in Japan

How can one's religion affect the production of Robots?  When your religion is an Abrahamic Religion in contrast to the Shinto Religion of…

Started by Jesus_Was_A_Man_Or_Myth_Or_Both

0 Oct 17, 2010

Generic Letter to a Theist.

I come from a very religious Christian family, I've read the bible. I've also read the Qur'an, the Tanakh, and the Dhammapada. I have done…

Started by Jon Heim

47 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Dave G

I know there is no god because I believe it

What do you think? Can you know for sure there is no god or gods just because you haven't been convinced by someone else's proof? Can you…

Started by Sid Knight

22 May 30, 2010
Reply by Sid Knight

Hell's Most Wanted - Sounds like Hell's gonna be a blast! ^_^

CONFESS GODLESS HEATHENS!! WHY ARE YOU GUILTY OF GOING TO HELL? [Ps... if you don't feel confortable with one of these... just put... "one…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

24 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Keith A. Szilagyi

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service