All Discussions Tagged 'to' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Explaining Atheism to Kids

After extensive research on this topic, I've concluded that the Internet overfloweth with advice for atheist children with Christian parent…

Started by jmeesh

10 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Things my Mum said and the underlying religious tones of society.

First off, I'd like to apologise for that title, got carried away. But anyway, here are a few things my mum said:   In response to someth…

Started by Edward Etheridge

0 Oct 19, 2013

The JWs came back...

Hey everyone, Didja miss me? So, I've been in ongoing discussion with some local 'Witnesses.  Any former members care to share insight? Th…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

57 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

The last time you went to church...

I would like to hear about your final service.... I recall my last mass. I was absent for many years and felt like "something was missing".…

Started by _Robert_

44 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

ID vs. Abiogenesis

hello!  =D I am just curious as to what thinkatheist has to offer on the possibilities of intelligent design vs abiogenesis. Remember that …

Started by Jerod

79 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Kyle Rauschlin

How is killing young girls considered "honour"?

A mother and father in Pakistani-administered Kashmir have been arrested for murdering their 15-year-old daughter by dousing her with acid…

Started by Strega

0 Nov 1, 2012

Theists have just as much of a chance of going to hell as atheists IF GOD(S) IS REAL

I find it irritating when theists use scripture etc to try to convert me and are like boohoo you will go to hell...ill pray for you....Dont…

Started by Nefertari Bilal

6 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by John Kelly

Rush Limbaugh and Women's Rights - Thoughts?

Given Rush Limbaugh's long career of pissing off everyone from blacks to Jews, to poor people and beyond... I begin to wonder if it's worth…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

How to Deal with Death

I've been an Atheist since pretty well forever and up until now, the idea of everyone dying and there being nothing didn't really mean a wh…

Started by Stephanie

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Colleen

The Road Runner Tactic

I've been challenged by a friend of a friend to read the book, "I don't have enough faith to be an atheist." Within the first chapter of th…

Started by Scarlette Blues

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service