All Discussions Tagged 'theists' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God Fearing is a Sign of Respect?

Had an interesting discussion on another forum in their religion category about, people who use "God Fearing" as a compliment.  You may…

Started by Nerdy Keith

27 Oct 10
Reply by Richard Ahearn

A little encouragement gets this theist to say the most delightful things about famine

Started by Stutz

0 Jul 15

To Beer, Or Not To Beer?

Our theist friends haven't enough to do, what with saving souls, attempting to set up a theocracy and putting their things in storage ahead…

Started by archaeopteryx

26 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Theists have just as much of a chance of going to hell as atheists IF GOD(S) IS REAL

I find it irritating when theists use scripture etc to try to convert me and are like boohoo you will go to hell...ill pray for you....Dont…

Started by Nefertari Bilal

6 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by John Kelly

Do you think Theists are "stupid"?

When watching debates and interviews with atheists i always agree with them. However they tend to say that if you believe in god(s) you are…

Started by Amelia

169 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by dataguy

The universe and its creator, or why theists fail?

Let's say you go to a playground with a friend, sit down, and start colliding balls with each other. If you do this long enough, and measur…

Started by Boci Boci Tarka

0 Jan 8, 2011

My first groups - Recruiting -

Hey. I love the group system on the website. Every group is like a specific trait.  I felt like something was missing and I created 2 more.…

Started by Loop Johnny

0 Oct 27, 2010

Another Christian Conversion Attempt Message in My Youtube Inbox. lol :P

flying spaghetti monster comment flying spaghetti monster comment I read the comment you made on the Is God Real video: here is my exper…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Why It's So Tricky For Atheists to Debate With Believers

http://www.alternet.org/belief/145172/why_it%27s_so_tricky_for_atheists_to_debate_with_believers/?page=1This is only the first of four page…

Started by Philip

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by doone

RSS

Forum

What do you think of Higher Power(s)? Please share.

Started by Chelsey Carlson in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 minutes ago. 22 Replies

Should we change people?

Started by Austin Weekly in Small Talk. Last reply by Arcus 15 minutes ago. 11 Replies

Gun control laws - safer or more dangerous?

Started by Simon Mathews in Politics. Last reply by Simon Mathews 52 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Here less than two hours

Started by Douglas Fo in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 16 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service