All Discussions Tagged 'theist' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I don't even know what to say...

So I recently posted on a local online forum trying to take a census of near by Freethinkers/Atheists. It seemed as though there weren't an…

Started by Griffin Buckerfield

8 Oct 10
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Hello from the UK

Hello folks, a little about myself, I was born and raised a baptist, for most of my childhood we lived right next door to our little humble…

Started by Tom Pep

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Francisco Ezequiel Perichon

Why do people believe in "God" in the first place

So today I had the utmost displeasure of debating with someone with theistic views (although they claimed not to be a theist) about why peo…

Started by Asidius

40 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

What are the things a theist will say that gets under your skin?

I only have one thing I should not even be bothered by, when they say "I will pray for you"; it seems to trigger something inside me, I fee…

Started by Tom Pep

41 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Reggie

Atheist Prejudices?

Hi fellow atheists! A small thought as to my own prejudices got me to wondering if these are linked to my atheist position. I know a lot of…

Started by Teri G

43 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Unseen

Out of "The Quotable Atheist "

My local library has very few books related to the topic "atheism" but this little gem I did find:  "The Quotable Atheist - Ammunition for…

Started by Kairan Nierde

10 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Matthew

Your final straw to deconverting?

Good day fellow atheists! My question to you today: What was the final moment, action or realization that made you completely confident in…

Started by Teri G

64 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by AMBELLINA

Small Town = Anti-Constitutional?

I go to high school in a small Texas town, and we have something called "meet you at the poll". It's just a crappy christian gathering in f…

Started by Adam Hanzel

29 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Willson Stoner

Atheists vs Theists in regards to relationships

I am willing to be completely wrong about this, and I do realize that every relationship is different and unique to each couple. I still ha…

Started by Mallory

4 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ratifying Obliqueer

Discussions with a theist (Prophecies).

Back story: I am currently 19 years old and over the years of being brought up in a 'free thinking' family, in which I was allowed to find…

Started by Adam

18 May 23, 2011
Reply by Scarlette Blues

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Parents: help?

Started by Lee in Advice. Last reply by Lee 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 3 hours ago. 69 Replies

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen yesterday. 11 Replies

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service