All Discussions Tagged 'the' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole. Can our small impact on the universe h…

Started by Michael Jon Axl

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

Why Abrahamic Religions Decrease Robot Production Compared to the Shinto Religion in Japan

How can one's religion affect the production of Robots?  When your religion is an Abrahamic Religion in contrast to the Shinto Religion of…

Started by Jesus_Was_A_Man_Or_Myth_Or_Both

0 Oct 17, 2010

Good Things Thread 5/28/10

If people like this, maybe we can keep it going.I need some cheering up, so I'm going to list three things that are good in my life.You do…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

5 May 29, 2010
Reply by James

Help Fight Pedophilla in the Catholic Church!

Fellow Godless HeathensIf it is at all possible I would really appreciate a tweet in support (if you are in agreement of course) of my essa…

Started by Shanghai Sidio

0 Apr 29, 2010

Why is it so hard to simply accept that alternatives exist?

Welcome to America land of the free home of the brave and area of ultimate legislation should we disagree...I live in a state that while it…

Started by Jesse Mathewson

8 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Silenus

Apparently Christians have made a new date for the Apocalypse... again. O.o

Okay... umm... so I was surfing youtube and I came across a bunch of videos made by various Christians claiming that the "Rapture" was to h…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

The Qur'an

Hello People of the Inter-Webs! I, the "defeating the bible one chapter at a time" guy, I wish to expand and criticize the Qur'an. I offer…

Started by Andrew Lafont

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Apple

Richard Dawkins vs. the creationistas

Richard Dawkins is the world's atheist-in-chief. His last book, The God Delusion, sold millions of copies and sparked a worldwide debate ab…

Started by Kiamema

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

Power of thought

I am sure some of you here have heard ofDr. Emoto and the water crystals. I think I first heard of it about 5yrs ago on the internet. In 20…

Started by jen o

12 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by GT

Fixing heathens on wikipedia?

This is the synopsis of Ancestor's Tale on wikipedia [link] Take a look at the words being used to describe the book. "The narrative is s…

Started by Andrew Schatz

1 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 6 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago. 44 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service