All Discussions Tagged 'the' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Was the United States founded as a religious nation? What are your thoughts.

I recently commented about an article about Wikipedia lists E pluribus unum as one of the mottoes of the United States and notes that it wa…

Started by Michael Wylie

0 Jan 6, 2011

The Supernatural Superstition

Bigfoot, ghosts, aliens, the loch ness monster all of these are similar with only a few differences. People will always tell you how “I…

Started by Bronson

5 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

Debating for the... Right reasons?

Let’s take a look at two popular creationists on youtube. One of them Jezuzfreek777, and the other Venomfangx. Now I’ve only watched a co…

Started by Bronson

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by doone

Texas Rev Now Plans to Burn Copies of The God Delusion instead of the Koran

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/bookburning-shelved-its-time-to-commit-atheists-to-the-flames-20100914-15atz.html The…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

35 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

God can be said as an item not having the existence of worldly items

God can be said as an item not having the existence of worldly items (The existence of Para Brahman is not the existence of non-God items…

Started by Anil Antony

0 Nov 16, 2010

When is a Man Justified in Defying the Law?

This is an interesting philosophical question that I've pondered on before: When is a man, if ever, justified in breaking the law? It depen…

Started by Ava Wilson

41 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Jason Dick

End of the Earth Postponed And 10 failed Doomsday Predictions

It's a good news/bad news situation for believers in the 2012 Mayan apocalypse. The good news is that the Mayan "Long Count" calendar may n…

Started by Jon Heim

8 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Amy Fry

Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole.

Is life just one large effect from one gigantic cause? Speaking in terms of the universe as a whole. Can our small impact on the universe h…

Started by Michael Jon Axl

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

Why Abrahamic Religions Decrease Robot Production Compared to the Shinto Religion in Japan

How can one's religion affect the production of Robots?  When your religion is an Abrahamic Religion in contrast to the Shinto Religion of…

Started by Jesus_Was_A_Man_Or_Myth_Or_Both

0 Oct 17, 2010

I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

I keep hearing that many women have a fear that their vagina is ugly.  This seems absurd to me, as the idea of an ugly vagina is complete n…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

80 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Sydni Moser

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by GTWilco 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 11 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 20 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service