All Discussions Tagged 'the' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Up from the bottom of the gene pool

Dear Reader's I started out in special education 'dumb as a sack of rocks. In reality I was learning a different kind of human thought proc…

Started by rich shull

0 May 3, 2011

Obama is the Antichrist?

Obama is the Antichrist? Sorry for sticking my nose :) ... I'm not American... I'm always wondering why Americans say that Barack Obama…

Started by Hope

60 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Hope

Is There Evidence for God?

MODERATION: By popular demand, this discussion is now closed for comments. -------------------------------------------------------------- H…

Started by Kevin Harris

173 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Radu Andreiu

Peter Kreeft's Argument from the World as an Interacting Whole

Hello everyone,   I've been reading this book by a couple of Christian apologists, The Handbook of Christian Apologetic by Peter Kreeft and…

Started by Alex

11 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Cecilia

Conquering the Fear of Death

After reading further on about death I have come to evidence that makes me believe that having an afterlife is a FAR STREEETCH from reali…

Started by Bronson

29 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Alex

Was the United States founded as a religious nation? What are your thoughts.

I recently commented about an article about Wikipedia lists E pluribus unum as one of the mottoes of the United States and notes that it wa…

Started by Michael Wylie

0 Jan 6, 2011

The Supernatural Superstition

Bigfoot, ghosts, aliens, the loch ness monster all of these are similar with only a few differences. People will always tell you how “I…

Started by Bronson

5 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

Debating for the... Right reasons?

Let’s take a look at two popular creationists on youtube. One of them Jezuzfreek777, and the other Venomfangx. Now I’ve only watched a co…

Started by Bronson

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by doone

Texas Rev Now Plans to Burn Copies of The God Delusion instead of the Koran The…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

35 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

God can be said as an item not having the existence of worldly items

God can be said as an item not having the existence of worldly items (The existence of Para Brahman is not the existence of non-God items…

Started by Anil Antony

0 Nov 16, 2010

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service