All Discussions Tagged 'the' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I respond to this? ("It didn't 'just happen!")

Posted this on Facebook with the text "No one can read that and not think that science is friggin' awesome," and got the following as a res…

Started by dizzyduckie

66 May 26, 2012
Reply by dizzyduckie

Reading the Bible

I am a recently "outed" atheist.  Whenever I discuss atheism with a believer, I find myself using other people's arguments.  They are perfe…

Started by Sarah Casing

36 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Reggie

A Death In The Family and The Only Atheist in the Room

I have lost a favorite Aunt this week and I am in a sea of religion right now.  I loved her so very much and for the most part the religiou…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

17 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

"The Big Bang Theory": Televised mockery or homage to science?

(First, I realize that the show is already in its fourth season.  But I didn't have a television for a long time and, consequently, have on…

Started by Shine

43 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Dave G

The Venus Project: Earth society of the not to distant future?

A Resource Based Economy. The end of manufactured scarcity. A life of contribution to the betterment of mankind. The end of Profit and Gr…

Started by Steve

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Steve

Half in/Half out of the Atheist closet

Hello all, I am a 28 year old atheist in beautiful Fort Collins, CO and brand spanking new to this site. I have joined several interesting…

Started by Tiffany Hughes

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nate

If you won a billion dollars....

What would you do to further the secular cause? I don't think donating a portion to a secular charity is enough. I would want to be hands o…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

21 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

Star Trek: The Original Series - A Piece of the Action

I have always found alot of humor in this http://www.startrek.com/watch_episode/jU7ahgNe0xNC3_yDHXb6MV5Z2UftbSkm Gene Roddenberry  STAR TRE…

Started by Kiamema

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

Up from the bottom of the gene pool

Dear Reader's I started out in special education 'dumb as a sack of rocks. In reality I was learning a different kind of human thought proc…

Started by rich shull

0 May 3, 2011

Obama is the Antichrist?

Obama is the Antichrist? Sorry for sticking my nose :) ... I'm not American... I'm always wondering why Americans say that Barack Obama…

Started by Hope

60 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Hope

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service