All Discussions Tagged 'the' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reading the Bible

I am a recently "outed" atheist.  Whenever I discuss atheism with a believer, I find myself using other people's arguments.  They are perfe…

Started by Sarah Casing

36 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Reggie

A Death In The Family and The Only Atheist in the Room

I have lost a favorite Aunt this week and I am in a sea of religion right now.  I loved her so very much and for the most part the religiou…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

17 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

"The Big Bang Theory": Televised mockery or homage to science?

(First, I realize that the show is already in its fourth season.  But I didn't have a television for a long time and, consequently, have on…

Started by Shine

43 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Dave G

The Venus Project: Earth society of the not to distant future?

A Resource Based Economy. The end of manufactured scarcity. A life of contribution to the betterment of mankind. The end of Profit and Gr…

Started by Steve

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Steve

Half in/Half out of the Atheist closet

Hello all, I am a 28 year old atheist in beautiful Fort Collins, CO and brand spanking new to this site. I have joined several interesting…

Started by Tiffany Hughes

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nate

If you won a billion dollars....

What would you do to further the secular cause? I don't think donating a portion to a secular charity is enough. I would want to be hands o…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

21 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

Star Trek: The Original Series - A Piece of the Action

I have always found alot of humor in this http://www.startrek.com/watch_episode/jU7ahgNe0xNC3_yDHXb6MV5Z2UftbSkm Gene Roddenberry  STAR TRE…

Started by Kiamema

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

Up from the bottom of the gene pool

Dear Reader's I started out in special education 'dumb as a sack of rocks. In reality I was learning a different kind of human thought proc…

Started by rich shull

0 May 3, 2011

Obama is the Antichrist?

Obama is the Antichrist? Sorry for sticking my nose :) ... I'm not American... I'm always wondering why Americans say that Barack Obama…

Started by Hope

60 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Hope

Is There Evidence for God?

MODERATION: By popular demand, this discussion is now closed for comments. -------------------------------------------------------------- H…

Started by Kevin Harris

173 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Radu Andreiu

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service