All Discussions Tagged 'the' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dark matter

I came across this and thought it was  pretty cool.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22155222 The way physics is going we are g…

Started by angela kozma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Pope Francis, Another Zealot?

Take a good hard look into the life of new pope. To give an overview he thinks that: Homosexuality is still a sin. He tells people to resp…

Started by Real Life James Bond

346 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Attempt to take "God be praised" out of the money cells in Brazil

So, this morning i was watching TV with my parents in a government channel, TV Justice, and they were talking about some polemic cases that…

Started by Brazillian atheist

0 Mar 3, 2013

What would you call a Christmas analog for atheists?

What would your name for this holiday be? I envision it taking place in parallel with the religious holidays, running from December 24 thro…

Started by Unseen

2 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by James Cox

What's got God so pissed off about now?

Apparently a "storm of the century" is about to hit the East Coast in a few days. Waiting for Pat Robertson to chime in with his in-depth a…

Started by Unseen

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by James Cox

Was the creation of the state of Israel a horrendous mistake?

Israel was created for two primary reasons:1) to provide a secure place for Jews after The Holocaust2) to fulfill the promise of God (as th…

Started by Unseen

1 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Unseen

faithfulness in the relationship- want your views

You know that religion consider cheating a sin.. you know also that the concept of cheating is different from religion to another and from…

Started by Hope

82 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Unseen

Richard Dawkins & Evolution

Which of Richard Dawkins' evolution or biology books are best to start with?  I am self teaching myself the theory of evolution, so I under…

Started by Nerdy Keith

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

Common Misconceptions of Christianity

I’d like to burn some very typical straw men. Hopefully, in the debate over Christianity, these unnecessary issues can be avoided. Creation…

Started by Kevin Harris

576 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

What do you dislike about Mitt Romney?

Somebody ran a What do you dislike about Obama post, so it's only fair to have one about Romney. Here are my gripes: 1) What's the problem…

Started by Unseen

21 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Joann Brady

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service