All Discussions Tagged 'the' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby steps

I’m trying to become just a little more bold. Earlier this month when I went on a camping trip, I tried to say a few things about evolution…

Started by Physeter

5 Sep 25
Reply by Belle Rose

The end is nigh! Well, nigher anyway. And it's scientists, not apocalyptic Christians saying it!

The laws of physics aren't written in granite, it seems. Not only may there have been a period of inflation after The Big Bang in which the…

Started by Unseen

2 Sep 8
Reply by Christopher Hollis

I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

I keep hearing that many women have a fear that their vagina is ugly.  This seems absurd to me, as the idea of an ugly vagina is complete n…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

104 Aug 18
Reply by Unseen

Is vigilantism the way to fight drug gangs?

Most citizens who know anything at all about it will concede that The War on Drugs is a big failure, costly in both financial and human ter…

Started by Unseen

8 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Interesting article from "the big think".

http://bigthink.com/big-think-tv/the-bible-paradox

Started by Muckle Cuddy

0 Oct 20, 2013

Another Simpsons Character to be Killed Off!

Who will it be do you think? Grandpa Simpson, Nelson, Mr Burns or how about Sideshow Bob? The full story about this is <here>  

Started by Nerdy Keith

0 Oct 1, 2013

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

I can say the same thing, with different intonation, and mean something entirely different - "How do you know?" "How do YOU know?" "How do…

Started by archaeopteryx

0 Sep 10, 2013

Christians around the world

As this is my first post, I want to shortly hello to you all. I found TA multiple times  with stumble upon and today I decided to join you.…

Started by Thomas Brinck

0 Jun 27, 2013

Today's Supreme Court decision on Affirmative Action

On affirmative action, can race be used to support diversity on public and private college/university campuses.  Fisher v. U. of Texas Aust…

Started by Unseen

0 Jun 24, 2013

The Celestial Teapot Blog Wants You!

Hi everyone. We are starting up a brand new blog and would love to have some fresh voices join in. For more info about us, please visitour…

Started by CelestialTeapot

0 May 11, 2013

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 13 hours ago. 39 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service