All Discussions Tagged 'teen' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Man kills 4 in drunk traffic accident. His defense: "I'm rich and spoiled." He gets probation.

A North Texas teen from an affluent family received a probation-only sentence this week for losing control of his pickup truck while drunk…

Started by Unseen

0 Dec 12, 2013

Hot Teenage Exorcists - Not a Fox Sit-Com!

Sick of taking responsibility for the shitty things that have happened to you in your life? Help is on the way, in the virginal and strange…

Started by archaeopteryx

29 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Are we taking teens too seriously when they do teen things?

You may not have heard about Justin Carter because he's just a kid in San Antonio who apparently made a tasteless joke among friends on Fac…

Started by Unseen

49 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Nina van der Roos

Who is the safer driver, the teen or the senior?

In case you hadn't noticed, teens are taking over the amateur sports world. Decades ago, champion swimmers tended to be in their mid- to la…

Started by Unseen

0 Apr 15, 2013

Teen Kills Self Over Being Undocumented. Who Is Responsible?

(NOTE: I first posted this in the Political forum and soon realized it wouldn't get much attention there, and since it really has nothing m…

Started by Unseen

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by basement kitteh

Former Cult Members?

I am Shannon. I am both an atheist and a former cult member. I wanted to see how many of us are former cult members.   I was a part of Teen…

Started by Shannon Kish

9 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Shannon Kish

RSS

Blog Posts

The Void of Silence

Posted by Carol Foley on July 31, 2014 at 11:02pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service