All Discussions Tagged 'social' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Rules

Do you guys believe we all should follow social rules? They aren't imposed on us, and is kind of hypocrisy if you stop being who you really…

Started by Rafael Moody

3 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Cristynfaye

Facebook and it's annoying christian propaganda

I love my father very much, and I mean it he's everything a father should be. However his religious involvement has grown since his divorce…

Started by Rene Guzman

10 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Methuselah

How do you find out about the world?

Happy Weekend, Heathens! I hope you are all respectively hung-over, still impaired or otherwise showing physical reminders of the awesome F…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

12 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Is the natural evolution of the human mind liberalism?

I'd like to start off this random musing by first stating that the human animal is still evolving. This is a simple fact of science, but so…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

2 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Social 'punishment'

I think most people that are faced with a huge number of theists in their social circles know this one. Let's hypothesize that you are with…

Started by Loop Johnny

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Anathema6205

Faking it for God

Wasnt sure which forum this best suited, but seems to me it could go here..Today BoingBoing linked to an article about a Texas family who f…

Started by Samantha

10 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Jason Wagner

Divine Right: The Truth is a Lie — An Atheist Defends Atheism

Initially, I was going to post this as a rebuttal to refute the letter written by Bruce Sheiman and any misconceptions that fence-sitters m…

Started by Jacqueline Sarah Homan

161 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by T A A

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 12 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 22 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service