All Discussions Tagged 'social' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Church - My Journey Back to Community

My family and I left Christianity about 4 years ago, and I've been an active member of ThinkAtheist since before then.  Recently something…

Started by dataguy

9 Apr 28
Reply by Ari E. S.

Where do you hang out online?

It's weird if that sounds natural to you. Trust me on this one.  Just the very idea of adults willingly spending their precious moments of…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

13 Jan 18
Reply by Richard Porter

What exactly is the Law of Social Entropy?

A theist mailed be via Yahoo Answers, asking my opinion of it and I'm not sure I really understand it all to be quite honest. Perhaps some…

Started by Nerdy Keith

0 May 15, 2013

Fallout from the Steubenville Rape Conviction...for everyone

The verdict is in regarding the case of the two Steubenville, Ohio, rape case against two boys accused of raping a 16 year old girl. It's j…

Started by Unseen

45 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Has anyone noticed people are increasingly lacking conversation skills? I blame the internet.

I believe the internet is causing people to become more social awkward. Largely due to social networks like Facebook and Youtube, people ar…

Started by Charlie Sellers

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

Hello from the UK

Hello folks, a little about myself, I was born and raised a baptist, for most of my childhood we lived right next door to our little humble…

Started by Tom Pep

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Francisco Ezequiel Perichon

It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

So I'm sure we all have Facebook friends that post crazy, amusing, disturbing things about god. So what are the worst or most amusing thing…

Started by Jared

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

Liberal or conservative? Perhaps we need a new title!

This thread is inspired by a YouTuber I'm subscribed to Cody Webber. Cody uploaded a video pretty much stating that he felt he doesn't fit…

Started by Nerdy Keith

20 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by James Cox

Research: How atheists have adopted social media

Hello everyone. This is the first post in a series of bulletin board discussions that you may or may not have read about when partaking in…

Started by Sheri Hall

32 May 10, 2012
Reply by Scott Howard

Survey: Research into how atheists use social media

This survey is part of a case study of atheist web forums/message boards to find out how atheists benefit from social media, with questions…

Started by Sheri Hall

0 Apr 14, 2012

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service