All Discussions Tagged 'skeptic' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist trends in the public at large and observing increasing levels of extremism in a dwindling number of faithful.

So I’m curious about the observations of the members of this community about the people around them and changing attitudes or opinions on f…

Started by Jared

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Gideon Jagged

Your favorite atheist/"agnostic"/freethinking thinker, writer or orator?

For me, Robert G. Ingersoll takes the cake.  His command of language and reason were impeccable, and his writings and recorded speeches nev…

Started by David S.

33 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

Hi new here!

For the past 6 years I've been living in the bible belt, attended a roman catholic high school (became a skeptic there around sophomore yea…

Started by Barber

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by Barber

Any Magazine Recommendations?

I'm thinking about getting a magazine that is about science, skepticism, and critical thinking. You know, something most of us here would e…

Started by Alex

3 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Alex

What got you thrown out of church - win a book!

Hi all,   I run an atheist podcast The Imaginary Friends Show, www.ImaginaryFriendsShow.com, from my basement in Australia. We're up to 14…

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by james

Sceptic challenges guru to kill him live on TV using mystical powers

I saw this article someone submitted on reddit today, and I thought some of you might like it. A skeptic named Sanal Edamaruku is going aro…

Started by Seth

6 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Seth

Athiest needs help from bloggers and site owners

Here is the link to my blog, where you can see my profile, where the text below has been published. If you have nay ideas on how I can supp…

Started by Sarah Fonto

17 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by a7

Best science and skeptic podcasts

Here are my favorites, please add your own! Guardian Science Weekly - http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/series/science Scientific American…

Started by Jim Turner

9 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Bart Canary

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by GTWilco 19 minutes ago. 2 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 6 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service