All Discussions Tagged 'secular' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US Supreme Court rules: government prayers are secular

With tiresome predictability, the kangaroos of the Roberts Supreme Court have ruled that officials in Greece, New York may jabber Christian…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

16 May 9
Reply by Unseen

Religion in schools

where I come from, teaching faith is nothing unique to 'faith schools' all secondary schools have compulsory R.E. class (religious educatio…

Started by David Smith

30 Jan 9
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

Your favorite secular Christmas songs?

I enjoy the Christmas traditions of wreath and tree, holly and mistletoe, roaring fires, presents, good food, that ghost story by Charles D…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

11 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Books On Building Success / Getting Where You Want To Be?

Hey Guys, just wondering if you know of any good books that focus on building a successful life for yourself (mainly focusing on attitude,…

Started by Asidius

0 May 31, 2013

The Celestial Teapot Blog Wants You!

Hi everyone. We are starting up a brand new blog and would love to have some fresh voices join in. For more info about us, please visitour…

Started by CelestialTeapot

0 May 11, 2013

Attempt to take "God be praised" out of the money cells in Brazil

So, this morning i was watching TV with my parents in a government channel, TV Justice, and they were talking about some polemic cases that…

Started by Brazillian atheist

0 Mar 3, 2013

Finally Posting, Yay!

Hey guys! So I've lurked this site for a little while and finally decided to join. What an amazing site! Seems like every day I'm faced wit…

Started by Asidius

1 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

Looking to donate old clothes, can't find a charity...

Hi. I've collected a bunch of my old clothes which could be donated to a charity of some sort, but I am quite opposed to giving anything to…

Started by Spencer

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Mark Bender

Secular Easter

Do you Celebrate a Secular Easter? If so do you call it something else? What do you do... Like Easter Egg Hunts, eat lots of chocolate, or…

Started by Jessica Renee

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Dylan Blaine

Secular Group Starting up at School.

Hey guys! I haven't been very active since I joined this site back in September, but I felt the need to comment. :) I just started college…

Started by Morgana

2 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Morgana

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service