All Discussions Tagged 'science' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Observed Evolution

Having the good-old creation V evolution debate with one of my aunts (back-and-forth via Facebook). Her claim of the moment is that there…

Started by Johnny

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

Evolution Details Revealed Through 21-Year E. coli Experiment

Evolution Details Revealed Through 21-Year E. coli Experiment By Katherine Harmon- Oct 18, 2009 01:01 PM In 1988 an associate professor st…

Started by Johnny

6 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Moon’s damp patch finally located

Moon’s damp patch finally located September 24, 2009 by JLister When India launched its first unmanned lunar probe last year, it hoped to…

Started by Johnny

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Discovered: Fifth Rock From The Sun

Discovered: Fifth Rock From The Sun September 16, 2009 by JLister Astronomers in Europe have found what they believe to be the first solid…

Started by Johnny

0 Sep 16, 2009

Rat-eating plant discovered in Philippines

Rat-eating plant discovered in Philippines By Chris Irvine - 17 Aug 2009 The plant is among the largest of all pitchers and is believed to…

Started by Johnny

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Drugs are the the key into heaven. (and other retarded claims)

what? I had my brother suggest this video to me today. I guess he thinks it supports an actual concept worthy of discussion. The misinte…

Started by Eric

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Venus flytrap origins uncovered

Venus flytrap origins uncovered Matt Walker - 14:52 GMT, Monday, 20 July 2009 The origin of the voracious Venus flytrap has been uncovered…

Started by Johnny

2 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Solar Energy Via Molten Salt

Solar Power: Just Add Salt By Peter Pae - June 08, 2009 Just past the city of Barstow, Calif., on Interstate 15, Las Vegas-bound travelers…

Started by Johnny

0 Jul 13, 2009

Skeptics Mix Tape 2009

Skeptic.com has a list of songs of science and skepticism, including such songs as 'Cosmic Carl' in honor of Carl Sagan, 'Carbon Cycle', an…

Started by Dave G

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by AnonyMouse

Evolution Doesn't Always Take Millions of Years

How about 20 generations over an 8 year time frame!? When Evolution Is Not So Slow And Gradual ScienceDaily (June 3, 2009) What's the secr…

Started by Johnny

30 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Stacy B

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service