All Discussions Tagged 'science' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How did "piles of stuff" become living?

Before I launch into my question I think this topic needs some background. I mistakenly sat down to watch an episode of Through the Wormhol…

Started by kelltrill

22 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by kelltrill

What is your religious school like?

I will be going back to school soon and started wondering what are other schools like in relation to religion and science.   I go to a cath…

Started by Natasha Kenny

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

No, I don't believe in Anything

I have an extended family that is very relaxed religiously.  There are Catholics, pagans, Buddhists, Deists, Agnostics etc.  However while…

Started by Cathleen Sessions

14 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

"Why Isn't There Room for Both God and Science?"

OK, here's a question from a theist (not my own thoughts) - what do you think?"Why isn't there room for both God and Science?The Bible says…

Started by Perthy

25 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

Psychology - The Religious Mind and the Search for the Cause of Deconversion Personality

As many of you are already aware, I am a psychology major. I am also [of late] considering a double major with History, but that is beside…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

1 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by No name

Fast "Facts", a Christian Debating iPhone App - Part 2

Welcome to the second installment of my responses to many of the arguments in the Christian debating iPhone App called "Fast Facts" (more l…

Started by Yet Another Atheist

4 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by No name

Fast "Facts", a Christian Debating iPhone App - Part 1

I'm sure by now most of you have heard of the Atheist Debater iPhone app, or other similar apps that are an invaluable tool to many atheist…

Started by Yet Another Atheist

2 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Essay from a non-athiest, interested in hearing your honest opinion

Here is an essay I've wrote, the result of a lot of pondering on the subject. Would be happy to hear your honest opinions! Intended only to…

Started by John Smith

64 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by No name

"Good" Christianity vs. "Evil" Science

I was recently watching snippets of a debate between Christopher Hitchens and John Lennox regarding Hitchens's book, "God is Not Great: how…

Started by kelltrill

13 May 20, 2010
Reply by CT Atheist

Legality of Denying Religion?

I was just involved in a lengthy Facebook debate involving the presence of religion in the science classroom.  As I understood it, my debat…

Started by Shine

16 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Bruce Williams

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service