All Discussions Tagged 'science' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian school 4th grade "science" quiz

This is an authentic 4th grade "science" quiz from a Christian school in South Carolina, which I'm pleased to report has been closed due to…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

20 Sep 2
Reply by Demetrius Alcala

I joined yesterday. Good to be here.

Hi ladies and gents. I joined yesterday and for the love of the stars I couldn't find the forum, so I didn't introduce myself. I did figure…

Started by Scott Kaelen

12 Aug 2
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

New Book on Atheism

Hello Guys, I have written a small book on atheism and the logic involved behind most of the things people call supernatural. Do spare a re…

Started by Shivam

0 Jun 23

New book on atheism, donation to site

I have just published a new book called “Is God Really Necessary? A glimpse into the mind of an atheist” It sells for $5.99 on Amazon as a…

Started by Casey Dorman

0 May 29

Poll: do you trust science or religion?

The results are in. A recent AP-GFK poll found that Americans tend to disregard scientific evidence wherever it conflicts with religious po…

0 Apr 21

How do we respond to such claims ?

Hello, Someone sent me this video recently, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORvv3EY5E1o it claims that god do exist. How do you respond to…

Started by Ayman Jitan

39 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"made from water every living thing"

I was in a conversation with someone who came with a verse from Quran, This verse says as in English "Have those who disbelieved not consid…

Started by Ayman Jitan

2 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Logicallunatic

Life on Mars: What impact would it have on religion?

The Mars rover Curiosity has discovered organic compounds on Mars. The evidence may be a sign of extraterrestrial life but does not yet sup…

36 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

Reincarnation - from a scientific point of view

Since this is something that has been on my find for awhile, I wanted to get the thought-ball rolling. I have a couple of theories, but I w…

Started by Kevin Cook

27 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Identified Flying Objects

Since the ET discussion on here was pretty hot before I vent on vacation, I figured this article I just came across would spark the discuss…

Started by Emperor Milos

0 Oct 31, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service