All Discussions Tagged 'science' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

I like science as much as the next Atheist, but I'm no expert and don't have the background to expound on the details of scientifically bas…

Started by Kirk LeFou

247 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

Looking for an Arabic speaking atheist to help me with a bit of translation....?

!السلام عليكم يا كفار  I'm writing a short essay in Arabic on Carl Sagan's excellent book, "Cosmos"-I'd really like a native Arabic speake…

Started by Sarah

7 Oct 21
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Creationism's Biggest Problem

We've all heard the arguments. Whether it be from Bill Nye in his debate against Ken Ham, or from Richard Dawkins in one of his many inspir…

Started by Josh Anon

11 Oct 10
Reply by Freethinker784

Science Is Like Sculpting Models of Reality; Religion Is Like Showcasing a Favorite Myth

A complaint I hear from religionists about science: It's all just a bunch of theories. Science is constantly proving previous science as in…

Started by Pope Beanie

2 Sep 16
Reply by Dr. Bob

What, for you, is Science?

In another thread, @ Reg posts: What is the best tool we have to get answers? Science is. Science does not care for the truth. It do [sic]…

Started by Dr. Bob

87 Jun 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

What would happen if humans grew up without a context.

Hello everyone, it's been a while. I've been busy doing lots of things, including writing. I am writing a science fiction story now that wi…

Started by Melvinotis

65 Mar 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

Stephen Hawking predicts technological doom!

A sinister threat is brewing deep inside the technology laboratories of Silicon Valley.Artificial Intelligence, disguised as helpful digita…

Started by Unseen

20 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Unseen

Christian school 4th grade "science" quiz

This is an authentic 4th grade "science" quiz from a Christian school in South Carolina, which I'm pleased to report has been closed due to…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

20 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Demetrius Alcala

I joined yesterday. Good to be here.

Hi ladies and gents. I joined yesterday and for the love of the stars I couldn't find the forum, so I didn't introduce myself. I did figure…

Started by Scott Kaelen

12 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

New Book on Atheism

Hello Guys, I have written a small book on atheism and the logic involved behind most of the things people call supernatural. Do spare a re…

Started by Shivam

0 Jun 23, 2014

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service